Lincircle I B e_McElman_070716_2488 R I Y

Sunday, October 14, 2007

my baptism day!


My mom did my hair with Hot rollers. and got me long white gloves, and a tiara.
I loved feeling pretty in my white dress. it was a special day!
My DAD got to baptize me. All ready to get baptized i had to change from my pretty dress into the white jumpsuit.
after i got baptized I had to change really fast , my mom helped me. and then we got locked out. and my mom's friend shar came and let us back into the room.
I really liked my gloves and tiara.
ready to get confirmed.
i got confirmed a member of the Church by my Dad and uncles.
Sister Stewart , my primary teacher came to my baptism!
I love my grandma Jones and am gald she was there. My friends Felicia and Ashley came just in time for my baptism. i was excited they came.

My family after my baptism. After the Baptism we went to the park by our house. to have cake and lemonade with family and friends. I got to pick what we had.
Grandma JoAnn was there too. here she is helping set up the table and cutting cake. She brought Amber.



here is me with my cake.
it was white like my Baptism dress. here i am having fun at the park with my cousins and brother.
Nate, Nick, Peyton,Will, Me and Maria.






No comments: