Lincircle I B e_McElman_070716_2488 R I Y

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Mom gets us new Pajama's every year for christmas. we get to open them on Christmas eve.
this year we got robes and slippers that matched too!
I have been wanting a robe.

Merry Christmas!December 24th 2007
Christmas eve in our new Pajamas by the tree. Hope was tired and having a fit.
Look! our stockings are full! and a webkin was in the top! i got a golden retriever littlekin, it is January's pet of the month. Santa got it for me even though i asked really late for it! i believe in Santa again this year. mom must have been lying when she said she was Santa!
Checking out our stockings.

I got a littlest Pet shop set too. with lots of pets.
All of the big kids got scooters, i got a Barbie one! I got spinners (shoes with wheels in the heel ) from Santa. they are kind of hard to use.
i got just what i wanted! i also got an MP3 player from mom and dad. so fun!

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love my self.by libby